About Glenn Burdick, MA, LMSW
Ann Arbor, MI
I am a clinical psychotherapist in private practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I accept self-referrals, and I also serve as a referral resource for physicians and other health professionals.
My clients live in a radius of approximately 50 miles of Ann Arbor, including: Chelsea, Dexter, Saline, Milan, Manchester, Brighton, Canton, Plymouth, Livonia, Farmington, Novi, Northville.
I have more than 25 years of experience providing relationship counseling services, including: couples counseling, marriage couseling, family counseling, and divorce counseling, as well as individual counseling.
I offer a confidential client-centered approach to helping people cope with the problems of daily living. In addition to helping with relationship and coummunication problems, I help individuals cope more effectively with: depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress, lonliness, anger, fear, grief and loss, and sexual problems.
Three times per year I conduct a mindfullness-based stress reduction program for indiviuals coping with significant stress in their lives, incuding anxiety/panic, depression, stress-related medical problems, and chronic and terminal illness.
I also provide consulting services to small businesses and corporations in the areas of stress management and communication. I am a teacher of mindfulness and mantra-based meditation as well as various relaxation and stress reduction techniques.
- Licensed Master Social Worker, State of Michigan
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Oakland University
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnotists
- Imago Relationship Therapy Clinical Training, Harville Hendrix, PhD
- EMDR Level I & II
- Focusing, Ann Weiser-Cornel
- Voice Dialogue, Hal Stone, PhD & Sidra Stone, PhD
- Meditation, S. Muktananda, Ganeshpuri, India
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD & Saki Santorelli, PhD
- Neurolinguistic Programming and Ericsonian Hypnotherapy, Steven Lankton, PhD; Richard Bandler, John Grinder, Leslie Cameron-Bandler
- Basic to advanced Hypnotherapy, Omni Hypnosis Center, Gerry Kein
I offer relationship and marriage counseling and individual therapy in Ann Arbor, MI. If you have specific additional questions about my services please email me at , or click on the Contact menu item. If you are ready to enter relationship or individual counseling at this time, please call me at 734-395-2122 for a free 10 minute phone consultation in which we can discuss the way in which my services can make a difference in your life, and to schedule an initial appointment.